Written by
Sharing Is Caring!

Printing term referring to an image or linked area that extends to the edge of the printed piece.

Written By
More from Ehab Amin

Camera Bags For Women Photographers – 8 Unique & Colorful bags

A camera bag is an essential gear for both casual and professional...
Read More