A built-in flash supplies auxiliary light to supplement natural or available lighting conditions often resulting in better color, better exposure, and improved picture sharpness. There are a variety of flash options to improve the picture-taking experience.
- Automatic Flash: Lights every picture as needed, unless turned off.
- Auto Flash with Flash Control Sensor: Detects light level and activates the flash accordingly.
- Red-Eye Reduction: Emits a pre-flash to minimize red-eye in low-light conditions.
- Forced Flash: Forces the flash to work, even on sunny days or when shooting backlit scenes.
- Slow Synchro: Gives clear, crisp details in night shooting.
- Suppressed Flash: Keeps the flash from firing.