These provide photographers with greater control and creativity in picture taking.
- Auto Scene Position: Lets photographers specify the type of pictures they are
taking (portrait, landscape, etc.) for beautiful, customized results without having
to worry about manual exposure adjustments.
- Auto Scene Recognition: Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Macro, and Night.
- Automatic Mode: Controls camera exposure for optimal picture quality.
- Continuous Mode: Lets photographers take multiple pictures with the minimal lapse of time between shots. Photographers can sometimes shoot up to 40 frames/second by adjusting the focus.
- Macro Mode: Allows photographers to take close-up pictures by adjusting the focus.
- Manual Mode: Allows photographers to take total control over elements like focus, white balance, color, and exposure.
- Movie Mode: Allows photographers to record digital video clips, sometimes with sound.
- Film Simulation Mode: Simulate the distinctive look of 5 different types with just a touch of a button. Modeled on Fujifilm brands loved by professional photographers, each breathes life into your image with a quality that previously only film could capture:
o Provia: a Powerful mode for any subject. Produce colors with the natural tone of PROVIA film, trusted by professional photographers.
o Velvia: Mode for distinctive saturation and the colors of Velvia. Produce
the vivid colors of subjects in photos with great sharpness and color tones.
o Astia: Mode for soft, fine, smooth tonality. Fidelity of huge and soft tone
are the features of this mode.
o B&W: Capture the dramatic honesty of your image in black and white.
o Sepia: Create a sense of nostalgia with the warm brown “antique” tones of Sepia