Hello! as I am one of the millions who love photography, I would be happy to share with all photography fans beautiful photography quotes, I hope you enjoy the post & the quotes inspire all photographers in the world.
- “You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” Ansel Adams.
- “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” Karl Lagerfeld.
- “There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.” Abraham Lincoln.
- “When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!” Ted Grant.
- “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” Ansel Adams.
- “The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.” Dorothea Lange.
- “A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” Eudora Welty.
- “To the complaint, ‘There are no people in these photographs,’ I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer.” Ansel Adams.
- “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.” Henri Cartier.
- “Today everything exists to end in a photograph.” Suzan Sontag.
- “When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.” Robert Frank.
- “I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers.” Mahatma Gandhi.
- “There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” Ansel Adams.
- “A photograph is a moral decision taken in one-eighth of a second. ” Salman Rushdie.
- “The eye should learn to listen before it looks.” Robert Frank.
- “Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs.” Ansel Adams.
- “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.” Edward Weston.
- “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment. ” Ansel Adams.
- “To photograph: it is to put on the same line of sight the head, the eye, and the heart.” Henri Cartier.
- “I tend to think of the act of photographing, generally speaking, as an adventure. My favorite thing is to go where I’ve never been.” Diana Arbus.
- “One thing that struck me early is that you don’t put into a photograph what’s going to come out. Or, vice versa, what comes out is not what you put in.” Diana Arbus.
- “When I look at my old pictures, all I can see is what I used to be but am no longer. I think: What I can see is what I am not.” Alexander Hemon.
- “With gift giving, if it’s the thought that counts, then a picture of a Mercedes is just as good as an actual Mercedes. With my new camera, I can’t wait to show you how much I love you!” Jarod Kintz
- “The only thing they’ll let you shoot with a camera.” Jodi Picoult.
- “It’s often about the simple things, isn’t it? Painting and photography are first about seeing, they say. Writing is about observing. The technique is secondary. Sometimes the simple is the most difficult.” Linda Olsson.
- “Photography is without mercy–though it’s nonsense to say it does not lie. Rather, it lies in a particular, capricious way which makes beggars of ministers and gods of cat’s meat men.” Nick Harkaway.
- “Most people feel that the world looks like the photograph. I’ve always assumed that the photograph is nearly right, but that little bit by which it misses makes it miss by a mile. This is what I grope at.” Martin Gayford.
- “A photograph is the best split-second decision one can make!” Annie O’Reilly.
- “Nature is a picture waiting to be taken.” Katja Michael.
- “To take a picture is to have an interest in things as they are, in the status quo remaining unchanged, to be in complicity with whatever makes a subject interesting, worth photographing-including when that is the interest, another person’s pain or misfortune.” Suzan Sontag.
- “In photography and in life, always look for the light — if you don’t see it, bring it…” John Waire.
- “A camera is just like a woman, as long as you have one of them hanging around your neck….life is just fine” Sunny Drunk.
- “Photography is not something you retire from.” Annie Leibovitz.
- “In taking that photograph, I understood something I will never forget: how I wished to arrest all the beauty that came before me. Not the classical beauty of symmetry and exact proportions or the fancy of fashion, which is ever-changing with the seasons, but the beauty of a soul, that inner life that reveals itself so seldom, just for an instant, and only if you look closely and learn to see with an open heart.” Elizabeth Ross.
- “To photograph people is to obligate them in some way to face things they weren’t expecting to.” Susana Fortes.
- “Photography is never real, it’s merely one of many ways of telling the truth.” John Thai.
Thanks for reading, if you have any comment just post below & I will be glad to answer you 🙂
Other Interesting Posts:
–Photography Equipment For The Beginners
-Best Photography E-Books
-Top Gifts For Photographers
-Camera Bags For Women Photographers
-Canon DSLR Camer Bags
-Cheapest Canon Lenses
-Top Canon DSLR Cameras
If you enjoy the site, don’t forget to subscribe, we will only inform you when a new article is posted.
The homepage visuals are stunning and your text clearly lays out your store’s value proposition. You obviously have a great eye for design and i think that you will not find it hard to attract people who love to spend time on your site.
I found your site very simple and straight to the point. I think your readers will appreciate that.
I like your web site
Hi there Ehab,
I have this passion when it comes to photos – they make me feel calm, compose and somewhat creative. Through the lens, I have a better understanding about the object and constantly learning new things about myself.
Here’s a favorite quote of mine;
Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t turn out â€“ take another shot.
Thanks Cathy, this is also one of my favorite qoutes 🙂
I like that kind of post. I am one of the millions who loves photography of course and I personally love quotes.
Specially that one:
”When people ask me what photography equipment I used, I tell them my eyes.
When you really love what you do, you can tell concept like that. I love a deep concept, it makes me think and be more alive.
thank you for your post 🙂
Thanks for your comment 🙂
Very enjoyable post!I thought all the quotes were great and their messages were so true.
I especially liked your main quote Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world! Yes a picture does tell more than a thousand words.
An eye catching inspiring image can speak to many hearts and minds in every part of the world.
Glad that you liked the post.
Goodness some of these are inspiring!
I especially love the “When people ask me what photography equipment I use” Anonymous quote at the end. There is so much that our eyes are able to capture and understand, and it seems that whenever I take a picture it just doesn’t do it justice. I guess that is the ideal of photography. The ideal of being able to convey what you see to other people.
Thanks Dallin 🙂
OMG…I am so glad I found this website. I was into photography in the 1980’s when I purchased a Canon AE-1 35mm. I loved the camera and took 1000’s of photos. During my divorce I lost all of the photos. I have been looking to get back into it. Unfortunately I have not kept up with the changes in trends to digital. This website will help me get caught up while using some of my our photos for my websites.
Hello Ken, i am very happy that you liked the website,really appreciate your comment 🙂