Hello! as I am one of the millions who love photography, I would be happy to share with all photography fans beautiful photography quotes, I hope you enjoy the post & the quotes inspire all photographers in the world.
- “You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved.” Ansel Adams.
- “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” Karl Lagerfeld.
- “There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.” Abraham Lincoln.
- “When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!” Ted Grant.
- “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” Ansel Adams.
- “The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.” Dorothea Lange.
- “A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” Eudora Welty.
- “To the complaint, ‘There are no people in these photographs,’ I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer.” Ansel Adams.
- “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.” Henri Cartier.
- “Today everything exists to end in a photograph.” Suzan Sontag.
- “When people look at my pictures I want them to feel the way they do when they want to read a line of a poem twice.” Robert Frank.
- “I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers.” Mahatma Gandhi.
- “There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” Ansel Adams.
- “A photograph is a moral decision taken in one-eighth of a second. ” Salman Rushdie.
- “The eye should learn to listen before it looks.” Robert Frank.
- “Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs.” Ansel Adams.
- “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.” Edward Weston.
- “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment. ” Ansel Adams.
- “To photograph: it is to put on the same line of sight the head, the eye, and the heart.” Henri Cartier.
- “I tend to think of the act of photographing, generally speaking, as an adventure. My favorite thing is to go where I’ve never been.” Diana Arbus.
- “One thing that struck me early is that you don’t put into a photograph what’s going to come out. Or, vice versa, what comes out is not what you put in.” Diana Arbus.
- “When I look at my old pictures, all I can see is what I used to be but am no longer. I think: What I can see is what I am not.” Alexander Hemon.
- “With gift giving, if it’s the thought that counts, then a picture of a Mercedes is just as good as an actual Mercedes. With my new camera, I can’t wait to show you how much I love you!” Jarod Kintz
- “The only thing they’ll let you shoot with a camera.” Jodi Picoult.
- “It’s often about the simple things, isn’t it? Painting and photography are first about seeing, they say. Writing is about observing. The technique is secondary. Sometimes the simple is the most difficult.” Linda Olsson.
- “Photography is without mercy–though it’s nonsense to say it does not lie. Rather, it lies in a particular, capricious way which makes beggars of ministers and gods of cat’s meat men.” Nick Harkaway.
- “Most people feel that the world looks like the photograph. I’ve always assumed that the photograph is nearly right, but that little bit by which it misses makes it miss by a mile. This is what I grope at.” Martin Gayford.
- “A photograph is the best split-second decision one can make!” Annie O’Reilly.
- “Nature is a picture waiting to be taken.” Katja Michael.
- “To take a picture is to have an interest in things as they are, in the status quo remaining unchanged, to be in complicity with whatever makes a subject interesting, worth photographing-including when that is the interest, another person’s pain or misfortune.” Suzan Sontag.
- “In photography and in life, always look for the light — if you don’t see it, bring it…” John Waire.
- “A camera is just like a woman, as long as you have one of them hanging around your neck….life is just fine” Sunny Drunk.
- “Photography is not something you retire from.” Annie Leibovitz.
- “In taking that photograph, I understood something I will never forget: how I wished to arrest all the beauty that came before me. Not the classical beauty of symmetry and exact proportions or the fancy of fashion, which is ever-changing with the seasons, but the beauty of a soul, that inner life that reveals itself so seldom, just for an instant, and only if you look closely and learn to see with an open heart.” Elizabeth Ross.
- “To photograph people is to obligate them in some way to face things they weren’t expecting to.” Susana Fortes.
- “Photography is never real, it’s merely one of many ways of telling the truth.” John Thai.
Thanks for reading, if you have any comment just post below & I will be glad to answer you 🙂
Other Interesting Posts:
If you enjoy the site, don’t forget to subscribe, we will only inform you when a new article is posted.